Double Chin No More! - Body and Facial Contouring with RF (Radio Frequency) Technology
Home / Facial and Body Contouring
Facial and body contouring uses radio frequency technology to heat up underlying tissue because of this, it causes destruction of fat cells. Increasing the temperatures of fat cells even by 10 degrees can
have a substantial increase in cell destruction. As a result Radio Frequency targets the subcutaneous fat layer that presents in areas like the chin, stomach, back, and thighs. These areas can be so
difficult to get rid of with diet and exercise alone. Selectively heating fat cells simultaneously in the dermis will dissolve your cellulite like butter!
Erythema (redness), and edema (swelling) can occur, this is typical of the treatment and normal.
This treatment will result in the denaturation of fat cells, and as a result the fat cells will be
Fat cells will begin to breakdown in the liver where they are distributed throughout the body and
washed away through lymphatic vessels. It is important during this treatment to drink plenty of
water every day to help with this process! Using Milk Thistle may also help with your liver
function to help aid in digestion of fat. Check this link out for more benefits.
Client Compliance Pre-Treatment
2. Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds, 1 week prior to treatments
3. Report all NEW medications, skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema and/or allergies
4. Report all medications taken within 1 week of the treatment
5. If skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the RF treatment must be rescheduled
6. Advise your Aesthetician if any new metal implants, or any other aesthetic implants and/or fillers of any kind, have been placed in the treatment area.
7. Advise Aesthetician if there is a chance you may be pregnant
Client Compliance Post Treatment
2. Gently apply Aloe Vera gel to soothe the treated area, keep it well hydrated and nourished
3. Avoid any additional heat post treatment, for a period of 48 hours
4. For 48 hours, avoid hot baths, hot showers, hot tubs or saunas, ect
5. You should also resume a non-strenuous regular exercise program, but please don’t over excerpt yourself for 48 hours post treatment. A 45 minute leisurely walk is highly recommended!! ☺
6. Drink lots of water immediately post treatment (1 Litre), and regularly 8 – 12 glasses of water daily
7. It is highly encouraged to explore a healthy diet program that suits your personal health and weight goal interests
HOT AND HUMID WEATHER CONDITIONS CAN AGGRAVATE SKIN IN THE PERIOD IMMEDIATELY BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT. The treatment should not interfere at all with normal life activities