Please note that a consultation is required. Same day treatment is not available for Skin Rejuvenation treatments. A $50.00 consult fee will apply if you decide not to proceed with treatment. The fee is waived if you book your treatment. Online virtual consultations are available.
Client Compliance Pre-Treatment
2. Discontinue use of Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks to treatment
3. Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds and self-tanners for at least four to 1. eight weeks, prior and/or between IPL treatments (dependent on skin type)
4. Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema or allergies
5.. Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide or any other skin irritants for one week prior to treatment
6. Discontinue using bleaching creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment and perfumed products (eg. Aromatherapy oils/Essential oils) for 48 hours before treatment
7. Avoid Microdermabrasion or peels for two weeks prior to treatment
8. If the skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the IPL treatment must be rescheduled.
9. Report all medication taken within 2 weeks of the treatment
Client Compliance Post Treatment
2. and 15 minutes afterwards. Keep reapplying as needed throughout the day.
3. Consider using protective cotton gloves for driving, or a hat to protect facial areas If there are scabs or blisters, make-up should not be used for 3-4 days
4. For at least two weeks post Skin Rejuvenation/Vascular/Pigmentation treatment, do not use: harsh topical exfoliators, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, acne creams etc.
5. Avoid touching, rubbing, peeling or picking of the skin, as this may cause hyper/hypo-pigmentation, scaring or infection.
6.. Gently apply pure Aloe Vera gel or antibiotic ointment, to the treated area twice
7. daily until healed and dry 5. For 1 week, avoid hot baths, showers, hot tubs and saunas. When showering and washing, gently pat dry and do not rub
8.. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 – 48 hours following clinical treatment.
9.. Avoid strong chlorinated water for 24 hours post IPL treatment.
HOT AND HUMID WEATHER CONDITIONS CAN AGGRAVATE SKIN IN THE PERIOD IMMEDIATELY BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT.