Infrared Skin tightening or IR for short is the fountain of youth for aging skin. It uses light to alleviate wrinkles, lax skin, tighten folds, reduction of open pores and improvement of skin glow.
Sign me up!
Client Compliance Pre-Treatment
2. Discontinue use of Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior to treatment
3. Avoid the use of exfoliants, glycolic acid, peels, benzoyl peroxide, microdermabrasions, or any other skin irritants, 2 weeks prior to treatment
4. Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds and self-tanners for 1 week prior to treatment
5. Report all NEW medications, skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema and/or allergies
6. Report all medications taken within 1 week of the treatment
7. If skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the IR treatment must be re-scheduled
8. Please avoid strenuous workouts, or any heat inducing activities prior to the treatment
9. Advise Aesthetician if any new metal implants, or any aesthetic implants and/or fillers of any kind, have been placed in the treatment area.
10. Advise Aesthetician if there is a chance you may be pregnant
Client Compliance Post Treatment
1. Avoid direct sun exposure 48 hours post treatment, apply sun protection SPF 50
2. Gently apply Aloe Vera gel to sooth the treated area, keep it well hydrated and nourished
3. Avoid any additional heat post treatment, for a period of 48 hours
4. For 48 hours, avoid hot baths, showers, hot tubs or saunas, etc.
5. Avoid touching, rubbing,
peeling or picking of the skin as this may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring
HOT AND HUMID WEATHER CONDITIONS CAN AGGRAVATE SKIN IN THE PERIOD
IMMEDIATELY BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT.
This treatment should not interfere with normal life activities, aside from sun tanning